High Lv. Ghostface Gameplay?
Honestly I see GF as having a high skill ceiling and most player haven't gotten there. Anyone know where I can find some high skill gameplay? Thanks!
Tagged:
Trusted
Honestly I see GF as having a high skill ceiling and most player haven't gotten there. Anyone know where I can find some high skill gameplay? Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't stand True. Otz is good tho, I forgot about em.
Probably not the best place to go in depth. I can do my thing he can do his :)
@somniuh
What're you specifically looking for? A guide? Or just Top-Tier Spirit game-play?
Neither, he's asking about Ghostface 😉
But I'm sure one of your in-depth guides would be helpful.
I must be losing my mind I swear he asked for a Spirit video not a Ghostface video...
But uh... yes, i'll write one up or grab one from before in a minute... if I write one up it'll take longer so it's easier to just re-use the same guide I gave (since they're literally going to be the same).
Happens to the best of us 😋 But also sounds good, go for it!
@somniuh
I'll provide a guide that you can use below and some tips on how to use Ghostface effectively in-game. The guide itself might be all over the place, but i'll do my best to compile it all in a compact and neat way.
first, lets talk loops and m1 killers
For one, Ghostface is a pretty unique and decently strong Killer because of his abilities and what not. Although he has a power that reduces his Terror Radius to 0, he still has to abide by all the chase mechanic every M1 Killer faces. That being said, he's still fairly versatile in-game and can easily sneak up on his victims for easy hits/downs.
Before I talk about how his power works and what to know when using him, i'd like to suggest a video in this sub-section of the post to go and watch. The video I will provide is slightly dated, but it's very informative and useful for knowing how to use every basic tile that's in almost every map AND also know how to face them since you're viewing it from a Survivors perspective and slightly Vice Versa in some cases. That being said, "tiles" or loops can range from basic to advanced, some are naturally spawning structures that're based on RNG around the map, and the advanced ones are usually loops that're a part of the "main theme" or main building of that map.
Anyways, here's the video on every basic tile in the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6QYjInzLeM(Side-Note) This video is, as said above, fairly outdated and doesn't have maps like Hawkins, Temple of Wrath, and recently reworked maps like Lery's. That being said, some of these maps still introduce these basic tiles like Yamaoka's Wrath and the rest of the original maps and several other maps as well. So, it's in your best interest to still watch the video.
second, tips and tricks for ghostface
Ghostface, as said before, is a Mid-Tier Killer with a lot of capable and versatile abilities that benefit him in stealth and even grant him the ability to put people in the "Exposed Status effect".
For one, he's a lot better with stealth than someone like Myers because of his size and ability to crouch. He may not be better in terms of the exposed effect, but he's no joke. You could easily lose track of him if you're not looking around all the time in-game and you can easily get the jump on someone for an easy grab.
With his power [Nightshroud] he's able to revert his 32 Meter Terror Radius down to 0 with the click of M2! He can also use a similar ability to Myers where he stalks individual Survivors, or several Survivors depending on the situation, and apply the "Exposed Status effect" or more commonly referred to as "Marking" on Ghostface.
While he doesn't apply it to everyone like Myers does in Tier lll, he can still stalk multiple Survivors in a group at the same rate while Myers has a slower rate of charge when multiple Survivors show up on the screen.
Anyways, you can use his ability to your advantage to sneak up on Generators while crouching or staying out of sight while walking around the Generator for an easy grab, optional and entirely versatile! Using perks like BBQ & Chili or Ruin + Surveillance is great on a Killer like Ghostface that can use Tracking perks and Tracking perk combos to their fullest, so keep that in-game.
last, my build suggestion.
I always say that i'll "try to make it short" but tbh that never happens, so i'll do my best to compact each perk into their own sub-section and keep it neat below. Each perk will have their own description and in-game description for their stats so keep that in-mind when reading it.
Also, I use many perk combos with Ghostface, but i'll suggest the primary one I use Post-Ruin change.
[Here's the build suggestion]: Corrupt Intervention, Pop Goes the Weasel, BBQ & Chili, and Nurse's Calling.
Ghostfaces standard build
This build mainly focuses on the basic traits that every M1 Killer faces, so it's fairly standard for Top-Tier play on Ghostface and in-general.
conclusion
I hope this helps out, gives some insight, etc. This should indeed be a useful build for Top-Tier play, despite being fairly standard it can hold it's own with the right Killer that's familiar with M1 Killers like Myers, Trapper, etc.
Stay safe out there, see you in the fog.
Thanks for all the help. The amount of effort that @FireHazard has given me exactly what I was looking for. The amount of effort put into your reply is very appreciated. I'm checking it out right now.
No problem, i'm glad it'll help you out.