Badham preschool not for switch?
I started playing on switch bout a month ago and for awhile I've felt like Badham has been hiding from me... and also that there is no offering for the map... anyone else?
Tagged:
Trusted
I started playing on switch bout a month ago and for awhile I've felt like Badham has been hiding from me... and also that there is no offering for the map... anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is Freddy on the Switch?
Nope I remember seeing a reddit post of Freddy's perks on switch with alternate icons
Damn. That's kinda lame :/
Badham isn't on the Switch because that map came with Freddy.
Yeah you can get freddy but the map should always be available to play for players even if they don't have the dlc
Also it's very rare on switch for a few of the killet's so it might be a possibility that you need the dlc
Of course you can still use the map without owning DLC, but if Freddy isnt licensed to be pn the Switch, neither is his map.
How does the Switch version STILL not have Freddy? Did the license holders just say no to Switch?
The rights for nightmare on elm street reverted back to the family for US rights late last year. This could be why it has never made it to switch.
Well first of all that's custom game second im sure people can still buy the perks from shrine of secrets but quote back to the first thing I said, I'm not sure if you can buy the perks from sos but if you can then I wanna see proof of it not in some game mode where you have all perks accessible to you