Solo q survivor experience on ps4
I figured I'd record my last ten solo survivor games to see how well matchmaking is, escape rate etc while I'm doing the survivor tome challenges.
Keep in mind that I am a killer main and I don't think I deserve to be in the red ranks but due to either poor matchmaking or just a lack of killers in general, I get paired up with much lower rank killers. This of course increases my rank and so on.
PS_Messages_20200131_210704.jpg PS_Messages_20200131_210741.jpg PS_Messages_20200131_210744.jpg PS_Messages_20200131_210747.jpg PS_Messages_20200131_210750.jpg PS_Messages_20200131_210752.jpg PS_Messages_20200131_210755.jpg PS_Messages_20200131_210757.jpg PS_Messages_20200131_210800.jpg PS_Messages_20200131_210801.jpgAlso on average it takes around 10-15 minutes to find a game. The longer it takes, the lower rank the killer will be.
Comments
Great matchmaking
I'm starting to think it has more to do with the killer population than the mm (which still isn't great).
The survivor challenge tomes are the only reason I'm playing survivor right now otherwise I'd play killer.
Could be, but how many grey/brown rank survivors have you seen people play against?
There is another reason to play survivor: you get daily bonus in Rift Fragments for playing first match of the day as survivor, so you can play each role one time daily and get two bonuses!
Quite a few but I think that's unavoidable due to swf groups. Someone high rank introducing their friend to the game and mm matches me with the high rank survivor.
There should be a limitation on how close a rank your friend can be before pairing in a group.
I didn't know that lol