Xbox and dull totems.

Is anyone else on Xbox who plays solo survivor having the same experience as me?

It always baffles me how little other randoms cleanse dull totems its like they think they are something else entirely.

In the "old" game. It always blew my mind when NOED went live in a match where Ruin got cleansed early. A lot of the time I would take down 2 dull totems in search of the Ruin and not even get it. That means the ENTIRE team ignored dull totems and that is completely the norm with me.

Now with Ruin not common and NOED way more common. It baffles me just as much to have NOED go live and start to run the map only to realize nobody did a DAMN dull totem the entire match.


Rank? ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  • I always use Detective's hunch and I have Xbox, no dull totems left when I'm around ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    As killer I always use noed, and like 95% of the games it kicks in because survivors have been lazy and not cleansing, and they die for their mistake ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • As I am usually running Inner Strength I almost always find a totem before a generator.

  • @DBD78 said:

    I always use Detective's hunch and I have Xbox, no dull totems left when I'm around ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    As killer I always use noed, and like 95% of the games it kicks in because survivors have been lazy and not cleansing, and they die for their mistake ๐Ÿ˜Ž


    I don't use any totem perks and average 2 a game. I just don't get how its SO COMMON that absolutely NONE of them get done.

  • It's because of all the blendettes and rushers. They forget about NOED, so they rush to get those gens done. And then they're done, everyone is on the ground, and they start spamming angry messages because they're still confused about the killer's objective.

  • I always laugh when the team gen rushes and then get downed by Noed. Im just sitting there collecting my bloodpoints from escaping and specating them as they all die.