Is this a thing now...?
Three things:
- Killer lets one survivor open the exit door, downs him/her, lets him/her crawl towards the exit, grabs him/her and hooks him/her last second. Happened in 3 games yesterday.
- Killer slugs and everybody has to run unbreakable now. Happened in 4+ games yesterday
- Insidious Ebony mori Camping Bubba. Happened in 3 games yesterday
Edit: I know they have been in here since forever, but they weren't that common, that's what I'm talking about, is it just me or are they more easy to encounter?
Comments
1 and 2 have always been a thing. 2 being more of a thing now since Ruins change, and gens being a tad fast.
I mean slugging should only work if your team is making mistakes
I've been playing since launch and I have to say I almost never encountered this conducts. Good luck I guess?
The problem there was specificly with Bubbas, all of them, and we like to play hero, yes, dumb, I know
If you play dumb the killer will take advantage of it
All three of the things you listed have been happening in the game for a long time now. Slugging is way less effective than it used to be however and should pose no problem since you can 95% yourself on the ground.
Yes, they have been here, but I didn't think of them as common appearance
I mean bubba is one of the weakest killers in the game past rank 10 so if your problem is with bubba I dont know what to tell you, plus oni is way more slug heavy, in fact his kit encourages it.
Yeah, insidious Bubba basement build every game, we all ran BT and DS so we felt like doing the saves, but he was a rank 1 P3 bubba so he knew what he was doing
It's more common the lower in rank you go because it isn't very rewarding for the most part and won't let you pip up easily or past a certain rank. So if you've been like green ranks or above for a while it makes sense that you wouldn't have seen very much of it since at that point the killers are playing to rank up and not just cheese the game.
No man, that's the problem right there, I'm always a red rnak, right now I'm a red rank 1 survivor and killer both
My best guess is the current state of DbD is pissing off a lot of killer players who are taking it out on survivors. Traditionally it's been the other way around but times are a changin
That's actually it, one of the bubbas sent a message post game saying "GG EZ, Ruin Nerf"
I was like "WHAT?!"
Well, I recently learned Leatherface. Mind you I played a lot of Billy before and if you hold chainsaw, it goes off. When playing LF, it holds at 100 until you let go of the button.
This realization made me understand how stress free it is to playing camping LF.
It’s not all that fun and the blood points aren’t good, but it’s amazing how many survivors will run into the lion’s mouth.
The hardest part about playing Bubba is getting that first survivor into the basement. The rest usually plays itself out.
Yes. Killers aren’t the nicest of people and love playing toxic. Makes them feel powerful behind their computer screens lol
I mean that dudes just trolling survs who ######### up. Honestly if a bubba does that right now just do gens by the time your teammate dies you've done pretty much all the gens so he gets maybe 1 kill.