How can we make Bubba better? Let's discuss.
So Bubba will be getting an add-on rework with Billy sometime in the future, and while I hope they don't touch Billy's basekit (but let's face it, they probably will), I would like to see Bubba get some love.
First off, why could Bubba use some changes? He's not the worst killer, but even with PWYF + Nemesis he still falls a bit short compared to other killers who don't need to use slots for those two perks. He can force pallets early or even end chases instantly provided that he out-positions the survivor. However, his mobility is low and he can't pressure too many people at once. He only really excels if he is near a survivor that just got unhooked (as that's the only time you would probably catch multiple survivors in a bad position), which encourages strategies that are generally frowned upon.
To be honest, I have no idea how I would rework his power. It would have to be something that could pressure gens efficiently without being too similar to Billy's power.
If they do rework Billy's power, perhaps they could make their powers two sides of the same coin without feeling too similar (Bubba got the short end of the stick last time because he was added later on, but with them both getting reworks at once, it might turn out better).
It would also be nice to rework his ability so that it doesn't encourage camping, but that's a secondary priority and shouldn't be the focus.
Again, one thing that would help him and other weaker killers would be fixing some of the maps. Some maps are far too big and only make weak killers weaker.
Other than that, I don't know what changes would be best for him. Instead, I encourage you to share your ideas and opinions. How can we make Bubba better?
Comments
Well first off give that last swing he does with his chainsaw a hit box, cause surivivors can literally walk into you when you are holding the chainsaw infront of you, it's ridiculous. Maybe make him gain a bit more speed as he is swinging his chain saw around and make it work like Billy's chainsaw where you make the bar fill and it just auto works instead of holding it and walking significantly slower than a survivor running and letting go at the perfect time it reaches the end.
In order to make Bubba better, all he needs is a walk speed increase and a loin cloth cosmetic.
Something I saw and liked was literally just swapping their chainsaws. Hillbilly gets bubbas charge time and MS slowdown (since they'll probably touch his kit anyway), bubba gets HB's charge time and slowdown. It's less than ideal, but oh well.
Make the chili add ons function. That'd also be nice.
Wraith is a great camper too, I can achieve just as strong as play, people camp cause that's just about it for what Leatherface has, his Chainsaw has no chase potential, it's only sorta useful when you use Bamboozle with no pallets around.
For the record, I hope they leave base kit billy alone i don't give a ######### about the addons as I don't use addons for either of them. As long as bubba is improved and billy is kept intact i don't see how it can go wrong as far as my interest go.