Please let us block certain players

I keep getting matched with the same killer everyday and he keeps bringing ivorys and tunneling me. I litrally cant play cause we both play at the same time so its just him over and over. So please dont let us get matched with the same killer 2 times in a row or let us block them

Comments

  • How would you suggest making it so players can't just use it to block the really good players, resulting in them getting longer and longer queue times?

  • Solution to that: Change your name so he doesn't recognize you.

    And seeing your username on the forums, I expect you did something to deserve it and really have no room to whine about it. Be toxic, get punished accordingly.

  • I just like the name toxicnancymain i dont even play nancy. he is just mad cause i 360ed him 5 times while running to the gate then escaped. Unfortunately i play xbox so have to pay to change my name

  • Ahh.. yeah playing on console with a smaller userbase will mean you'll run into the same people more often :/ I rarely ever play against/with the same people twice on PC.. I've had games where I had the same group of survivors twice in the same night, or had a killer earlier in the night that switched to survivor and ended up teamed up with him, but they are super rare occurences..