Unhooked a guy that was almost fully healed??

https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArDQJhViBOPmkD6Cg3CgAPvTEN-E

Is this a bug? How was this guy healed when he was just on a hook?

Comments

  • It happens if a survivor has been healed a bit and then found in a locker/grabbed from vaulting and then hooked. As he technically hasn't been downed, the game still saves the healing progress for once he gets unhooked.

    No idea if it's a glitch or intentional, most likely a glitch though.

  • 1) Hello there, fellow Xbox player 2) Hello fellow p3 Jake 3) gotta be a bug, don’t know what causes it

  • @CakeDuty said:
    It happens if a survivor has been healed a bit and then found in a locker/grabbed from vaulting and then hooked. As he technically hasn't been downed, the game still saves the healing progress for once he gets unhooked.

    No idea if it's a glitch or intentional, most likely a glitch though.

    Didn't even think of that. I was so confused. Seems like a glitch though just because if he was healthy and found in the locker he would have to be fully healed.

  • I noticed this in a very recent match. It's unlikely to be worth using if it requires you to be injured, and then grabbed out of something. If you're getting tunneled/camped, it might be semi-useful.

  • I also saw that if you kobe (ya i know a miracle) and you have insta heal you can heal during the kobe animation!

  • @Eninya said:
    I noticed this in a very recent match. It's unlikely to be worth using if it requires you to be injured, and then grabbed out of something. If you're getting tunneled/camped, it might be semi-useful.

    Yea I might start doing that, but IMO maybe it shouldn't be a thing. I know him being healed that much is good for him because less time wasted healing (also for me for that reason), but I... I want my Benevolence bro. I can't do that when you are already healed.