Are slow vaults and medium vaults the same speed?
When I double vault while looping as survivor, I make the second vault a silent vault to confuse the killer. I'm just wondering if it's the same speed or slower than a medium vault.
When I double vault while looping as survivor, I make the second vault a silent vault to confuse the killer. I'm just wondering if it's the same speed or slower than a medium vault.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely slower I think.
Slower I think, they also get to the "other side" of the window earlier in the animation so it's somewhat less likely they get hit.