The mist offerings for Killers....
Why do they even exist? Even at the alpha of Dbd, they had little to no use at all and are STILL after 3 years in the game. They seem to just be a bloodweb filler and it is damn annoying. I wish this little small damn issue will be changed.
Comments
They're useful for a few killers like trapper, hag, piggy, and ghostface. But yeah for everyone else they don't really help.
Other than rank 20s I dont think anyone uses them lol
Trapper can make use of them as well. But in general I agree - I have stacks upon stacks of mist offerings on every killer (and survivor) that I will never use.
I realized they were useful on ghostface after i started getting games where SWF would bring learys and the thick mist offerings but i dont think theyre worth even bringing tbh. Could be wrong tho
The very rare mist should be rare instead, so its not 6000 bps, 5000, not an incredible change but still something