Tip for new killers..

I'm really regretting focusing on only 1-2 killers in the beginning :'D

I really only played doctor, hag, and occasionally Freddy, eventually dropping him for a long time. I got really good at those killers, Which is to be expected, and ranked up with them. Now I'm trying to level up my other killers but ran into a few problems. I either had to run my good killer, and use up all their addons because I'm investing my BP into other webs, so I'm not getting any more addons for my main killer. Or, I had to run new killers with no good addons or perks against survivors with full addons and perks. Which makes matches really frustrating.

These days I have most killers leveled up, but I ended up making it way harder on myself by going up against high ranking survivors with low level killers. I am running into it still on a few killers I waited on leveling still :/ nurse, spirit, huntress, and Billy. 3 of those take quite a bit of skill and I'm really considering deranking to get those leveled up lol it's just not fun going against red rank SWF while using a basic add-ons and terrible base perks on a nurse.

My point is, if you're new to killer, either try to level them all evenly i.e. if you play a match with a killer, spend those bloodpoints on that killer. And try to play them all evenly so you get used to their mechanics. This way you don't have to worry about not completing tomes and dailies later on. Trying to learn nurse blinks against really good survivors, SUCKKKKKKSSSSSS. Hope this helps :D

Comments

  • I would advise atleast always having a high level killer that you're good with. Personally when I finish leveling a killer up to P3 I drop another million bloodpoints into them so that I have a load of items and offerings. I also play alot of the time using only grey addons or none at all so i really dont use up my stuff very quickly. Definetly level up Bubba to get BBQ amd Chili because you'll be getting roughly 50k bp a game. That's the nice thing about killers, they get alot of bp


  • @I_Face_Camp said:

    I would advise atleast always having a high level killer that you're good with. Personally when I finish leveling a killer up to P3 I drop another million bloodpoints into them so that I have a load of items and offerings. I also play alot of the time using only grey addons or none at all so i really dont use up my stuff very quickly. Definetly level up Bubba to get BBQ amd Chili because you'll be getting roughly 50k bp a game. That's the nice thing about killers, they get alot of bp

    I don't think I'm gonna prestige again lol I don't care about the cosmetics as I already have some. And the increases to finding rarer addons I feel is not all that significant. I would only suggest it to players wanting the bloody cosmetics lol or if you just want bragging rights.

  • Just play a killer that doesn't need add ons.

  • I suggest just keep playing the killers your trying to learn. If your losing you will depip eventually. If your still being matched against the higher ranks that just means if you learn how to kill them with a newer killer you'll be ready for anything.

    The MM in this game sucks so even deranking you can still be matched with those high ranks.