Survivors above rank 4 is it really that hard to hit the spiny white box mini game?

It's 2020, is it really that hard to hit a snap out of it skill check against doc?




Answer: YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT YOU ######### #########

Comments

  • If I’m running Disstressing + Huntress Lullaoyou can bet no one is hitting that skill check not even the most experienced survivors, any success would be luck.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    If I’m running Disstressing + Huntress Lullaoyou can bet no one is hitting that skill check not even the most experienced survivors, any success would be luck.

    Good thing you don't need to use those perks cuz they can't hit them anyways. or gen skillchecks for that matter.

  • I want to add that sometimes my skill checks lag out. They lag for various reasons, sometimes even depending on the killer I'm facing. I could be doing a generator just fine and when the killer goes into the animation to hook another survivor, I'll get a wonky skill check at that exact moment that ends up with me blowing the generator 100%. I noticed this annoyance increase more frequently when dedicated servers hit PS4 a few weeks ago.

    In theory, you can't just blame others for missing skill checks when some of the time, it's the game that causes misses to happen.

  • I don't get why anybody even tries to do skillchecks on snapping out.

    You can just tap now.

  • It angers me the most when they miss a Healing skill check...