Good god YES! Since Konami have pretty much butchered Silent Hill into non-existence, I would love to see PH just going nuts on survivors with his knife! Heck, they could even add in the main characters as survivors.
Good god YES! Since Konami have pretty much butchered Silent Hill into non-existence, I would love to see PH just going nuts on survivors with his knife! Heck, they could even add in the main characters as survivors.
It does indeed. And I hear they may even be 'soft-rebooting' the series. God help us all if they do. They already destroyed the series after Downpour and destroyed our souls when they cancelled PT.
It does indeed. And I hear they may even be 'soft-rebooting' the series. God help us all if they do. They already destroyed the series after Downpour and destroyed our souls when they cancelled PT.
Had to go back to this thread....pyramid head coming hell yeah
Had to go back to this thread....pyramid head coming hell yeah
Hands down the best decision Konami has made in years. My childhood is fanboying right now over two of my favourite SH Characters finally appearing in DbD. I'll be maining both from the release date!
Hands down the best decision Konami has made in years. My childhood is fanboying right now over two of my favourite SH Characters finally appearing in DbD. I'll be maining both from the release date!
Its the only logical thing to do, I'll b playing religiously
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good god YES! Since Konami have pretty much butchered Silent Hill into non-existence, I would love to see PH just going nuts on survivors with his knife! Heck, they could even add in the main characters as survivors.
Insta-buy.
Konami's decision haunts us all to this day😔
Yes pls
It does indeed. And I hear they may even be 'soft-rebooting' the series. God help us all if they do. They already destroyed the series after Downpour and destroyed our souls when they cancelled PT.
8 bucks would vanish out of my wallet.
Had to go back to this thread....pyramid head coming hell yeah
Get ready to lose $8
Wish granted
Same I luv Silent Hill so I'm hyped, I thought it was funny he came out because I made this thread a couple of months ago
Hands down the best decision Konami has made in years. My childhood is fanboying right now over two of my favourite SH Characters finally appearing in DbD. I'll be maining both from the release date!
Its the only logical thing to do, I'll b playing religiously