I don't want to stereotype here, but Asians tend to have black hair.
I'm saying this from what I've seen not just in common media, but from experience with those I know, one of them being a first-generation American whose family is from China. His sister's the only one of them that isn't black-haired, and even then, her hair is a brownish-blond. Small pool, yes, and none of them are Japanese, but still.
As a Chinese I believe her natural hair is black. You can see her newly grown hair roots of a darker color. Hair dye is an important part of the younger generation's fashion and I think it's used to represent Yui's rebellious, independent personality
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm assuming black.
I don't want to stereotype here, but Asians tend to have black hair.
I'm saying this from what I've seen not just in common media, but from experience with those I know, one of them being a first-generation American whose family is from China. His sister's the only one of them that isn't black-haired, and even then, her hair is a brownish-blond. Small pool, yes, and none of them are Japanese, but still.
She's Japanese, so I think it's safe to say her hair is black. Anything other hair color is pretty rare there, unless I'm mistaken.
Makes me wonder how they feel about themselves, considering anime characters often have bright colorful hair and massive eyes.
Unknown. I bet she just wigs up. Bald as an egg under there.
It's either Black or a very dark brown
As a Chinese I believe her natural hair is black. You can see her newly grown hair roots of a darker color. Hair dye is an important part of the younger generation's fashion and I think it's used to represent Yui's rebellious, independent personality