Great idea for GF. Devs please look
Give him the opportunity to look out of the window. That would be сool and fun considering his ability.
Give him the opportunity to look out of the window. That would be сool and fun considering his ability.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want to imagine getting marked, looking around, and seeing a sad puppy mask kilroying me from behind a vault.
Those MS-Paint skills are even better than the idea itself.
Dat hand bruh
This would actually be interesting to see in game, and would definitely help on most maps, although many survivors would cause an outrage about how he’s too strong...
Well, whether a strong GF is a moot point. Survivors reveal me very often, even when I hid behind the wall. Yes, and it is quite easy to detect when he sneaks up on you, just turning the camera.
Even when I look behind them from around the corner, they still often reveal me. :(
Although, when he was given immunity against the "Object of Obsession", this undoubtedly made his gameplay much more enjoyable.
Hey devs, what do you think about this? @Peanits @not_Queen
Seems reasonable. It's not really any different than peaking around a corner.
It's actually a very logical option... I agree with the OP.