As the title says ..we all know they love to destroy base kits for killers but honestly I hope leatherfaces is not touched besides his speed when he starts charging ..we don’t need a cool down don’t give him the nurse treatment
Killers aren’t underperforming though that’s the point. I don’t think Spirit is OP, just Billy. I’m in the same camp as @PigMainClaudette where I think he’s too strong for how easy he is to use.
I admit I thought Pig was weak but @Almo said she was doing too well to be given a buff.
Now the reasons for that can be debated and that’s what we often do (I personally believe NOED is fudging the numbers to some degree on weaker killers) however the point is that whatever the reasons, killers are not underperforming at the moment hence why there isn’t a rush to buff them.
I think we have agree that toolboxes aren’t needed to be so strong in the current game and they are being looked into. Likewise I think we have all agreed that some maps are too big which limits killer/survivor interaction, Red Forest being a good example.
OH MY GOD! SOMEONE SHARES MY OPINION!
As for Pig, the stats are skewered by trap tunnellers and crouched face-campers. Not true diciples, like Almo and myself.
Toolboxes are a problem, more than maps.
NoED is also skewering killer kills as it almost guarantees an endgame kill.
Leatherface just has a dumb power as a whole. I like the AoE, but hate that it's tied to an instant down. If they DO rework him, new power. New character from the ground up. His original incarnation feels rushed.
Never played him, never will in his current form. Too many people abusing the saw to even consider it. Good perks, though.
As for Pig, the stats are skewered by trap tunnellers and crouched face-campers. Not true diciples, like Almo and myself.
Toolboxes are a problem, more than maps.
NoED is also skewering killer kills as it almost guarantees an endgame kill.
Leatherface just has a dumb power as a whole. I like the AoE, but hate that it's tied to an instant down. If they DO rework him, new power. New character from the ground up. His original incarnation feels rushed.
Never played him, never will in his current form. Too many people abusing the saw to even consider it. Good perks, though.
Almo takes NOED so I wouldnt say he’s a true disciple 😋
But yeah I see all the low tier killers go with 1-4 hooks all game then secure 2-3 kills with NOED. People say “just cleanse totems” but the fact is survivors will NOT cleanse totems, so they die to NOED, killer gets kills and thus its considered balanced.
But you bring up changing NOED to stop it being crutch and the killer mains go crazy and act like you insulted their firstborn. Its like they’re shooting themselves in the foot.
I get what they were going for with LF. Extremely powerful ability but they tried to balance it with the penalties. It slows him down, the idea being that you can’t use it on every hit but if you catch a survivor out of position then you get to instadown them. As pallets decrease throughout the trial he becomes stronger. Likewise he has a penalty tantrum if he misses. Its as if they realized that the ability to swing unlimited instadowns all trial long is extremely overpowering, so they had to balance it out with some limitations.....as if they were learning from mistakes they made with a chainsaw killer they put out a year before. Hmm....
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OH MY GOD! SOMEONE SHARES MY OPINION!
As for Pig, the stats are skewered by trap tunnellers and crouched face-campers. Not true diciples, like Almo and myself.
Toolboxes are a problem, more than maps.
NoED is also skewering killer kills as it almost guarantees an endgame kill.
Leatherface just has a dumb power as a whole. I like the AoE, but hate that it's tied to an instant down. If they DO rework him, new power. New character from the ground up. His original incarnation feels rushed.
Never played him, never will in his current form. Too many people abusing the saw to even consider it. Good perks, though.
Almo takes NOED so I wouldnt say he’s a true disciple 😋
But yeah I see all the low tier killers go with 1-4 hooks all game then secure 2-3 kills with NOED. People say “just cleanse totems” but the fact is survivors will NOT cleanse totems, so they die to NOED, killer gets kills and thus its considered balanced.
But you bring up changing NOED to stop it being crutch and the killer mains go crazy and act like you insulted their firstborn. Its like they’re shooting themselves in the foot.
I get what they were going for with LF. Extremely powerful ability but they tried to balance it with the penalties. It slows him down, the idea being that you can’t use it on every hit but if you catch a survivor out of position then you get to instadown them. As pallets decrease throughout the trial he becomes stronger. Likewise he has a penalty tantrum if he misses. Its as if they realized that the ability to swing unlimited instadowns all trial long is extremely overpowering, so they had to balance it out with some limitations.....as if they were learning from mistakes they made with a chainsaw killer they put out a year before. Hmm....
Is it true his chili addons don’t do anything like it says on the dbd wiki?