Cross platform saves, your thoughts?
I personally love the idea.
I own the game for PC and Xbox, would love to have it all as one thing.
We saw this in their survey, but who wouldn't want this?
I personally love the idea.
I own the game for PC and Xbox, would love to have it all as one thing.
We saw this in their survey, but who wouldn't want this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It'd be nice. I might get the game for another console if they allowed it. I mean even if you wanted it separate for some reason, you just wouldn't have to link accounts or whatever. I have a cousin who has it for XBOX One and who is going to get it for Switch, but she doesn't want to lose all her progress. I'd probably consider getting the PC version if I ever had a PC that wasn't crappy and didn't have to farm bloodpoints to start all over.
I wouldn't use it but it would be nice for those who have the game on more than one system, or to play at other people's places if they have a different system.