Doc on PS4
Everytime I get shocked by doc the frames drop dramatically. Is this a PING issue or? Its actually kind of frustrating and effects my skill checks when snapping out of it. Anybody else having this issue?
Everytime I get shocked by doc the frames drop dramatically. Is this a PING issue or? Its actually kind of frustrating and effects my skill checks when snapping out of it. Anybody else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had an issue briefly with throwing a pallet down on him in Lerys because the frames crapped out. I threw it down but wound up on the same side as him. -_-
Lol! That sucks, I'm sorry. I've had that happen countless amount of times with almost every Killer.
Its the bad optimization, most of the time my framerate is bad as well
Ive had that except while being killer, be on the exact opposite side deserving said stun, teleporting to their side but stunned lol