Dbd Collectibles when?
Funko Pops?
Action Figures?
Statues?
Anything?
Please, I'm a collector and I need my favorite characters to add to my collection.
๐
Edit: you can suggest Funko Pop's to Funko at this link -> https://www.funko.com/suggest-a-product
Comments
I've seen a few hand made items and figures for DbD, and I do want a Nurse statue (even if she's fallen from grace) but nothing really besides those few items.
There's a recently released Trapper statue made by Gecco Corp. They also made a Wraith statue and are working on a Billy statue.
Good Smile also made a Nendroid Trapper :P
I want DBD funko pops.
That Trapper is so ADORABLEEEEEE D; send me the link to it pls.
This is just some of my collection, the rest are safely put away as they are Statues of fav characters from different games.
This might be something you'd be interested in - there seems to quite a few items as well!๐
Same ๐
Thank you Mandy ๐
You are most welcome, I'm also looking forward to getting a few collectable items <3
Do you collect funko's also?
Here ya go. Tiny Trapper. :P
Thanks rejected husband ๐