A children's book called "If You Give A Mouse a Cookie", which starts with giving a mouse a cookie and steadily escalates onto bigger and more absurd demands.
There's no special connection to the thread, just the way the title was worded put me in mind of the book.
A children's book called "If You Give A Mouse a Cookie", which starts with giving a mouse a cookie and steadily escalates onto bigger and more absurd demands.
There's no special connection to the thread, just the way the title was worded put me in mind of the book.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@thesuicidefox
Only if you rub its head beforehand like a genie lamp.
Does mori count as a head rub?
Only if the mori almost looks like a head rub... like The Nurses for example.
If you use that than yes, it does. Make sure to squeeze that dweet head until you wish comes true!
I always let Dwelfs go. It's good luck!
@thesuicidefox @Fibijean
so funny! 😃 ☺️
I personally slap their bald heads, if the dweet has hair I rub its head for good luck... Than they die.
Nuuuu Dweet! D:
I couldn't bring myself to do such a thing. Their jingling is just too cute.
I can...
Did the title of this thread make anyone else think "If you give a Dwelf a cookie..."
What is that referencing exactly?
A children's book called "If You Give A Mouse a Cookie", which starts with giving a mouse a cookie and steadily escalates onto bigger and more absurd demands.
There's no special connection to the thread, just the way the title was worded put me in mind of the book.
Don't you dare mess with one of my mains! LMAO
Understandable.