Satisfaction survey opinions
Personally i liked it cause i had that small glimpse of hope that the devs will hear the player base (and the killer base) to start a balance on the game, its important that they want opinion on matchmaking change/rank removal you know.
The player base needs to be heard about what they think the game is a hunting game with horror look or a real horror game, even a casual.or competitive game(with ranking mode and no casual mode, the game should be a competitive horror game)
I HOPE that everyone answer that this is a competitive game cause this will give the devs a base that balance is VERY important.
I dont know if it was ther but a question like "did you play a charachter only because of his cosmetics" is important.
I expect that the next season of the game will be like the rainbow six siege health season, where the devs will work only in some skins but most on loops design and perk and killer skill balances, dont forget the game mechanics balances and the itens and addons.
Comments
Most people went totally 4head and put collection of horror characters or whatever. I don't know about y'all, but I'm not sticking to this game long term because Michael and Freddy and Demo are in it, at least not if the game is extremely unbalanced. Sure characters bring people in, but it won't make them stay too long.
I forgot to say but i want the survey sata in the devs stream if possible, it will be interesting to see wich is the most played role and how much is the chance of these role continue playing in the next 3 weeks/months ( i dont remember the question very well)
I am already seeing that matchmaking problem is the lack of killers and survivor lobby is getting more rare frustrating to get
There is no lack of killers...I doubt less than 20% of dbd players play killer.
So its a matchmaking problem? When i play survivor its hars to find a lobby and when i play killer at rank 9 i start to get rank 1 teams, so its a problem or they dont have rank 1 killers playing anymore to put against them. I believe its a lack of killer players a matchmaking "problem" does not appear without someone changing the code for that.
It is partly due to a lack of rank 1 killers, but this is caused by too many red rank survivors because of the new rank reset and swf matchmaking. They did [BAD WORD] something up with matchmaking they admitted somewhere if I'm not mistaken.
They admitted rank didn't correlate to skill and that killer ranks are being misinterpreted by the system lol
Yeah, it's pretty much a matchmaking problem I believe. Many killers can't even pip reliably because of the emblem system, such as plague and Hillbilly. It rewards m1 killers in terms of overall points, a legion could pip pretty easily by just stabbing a ton of people and barely killing any for example. Survivors are also having too easy of a time pipping.
They claim they're going to address it soon, can only hope.
I put that I'm mainly wanting it to be a competitive horror game. I think their current scare factor is quite low.
I think it's kinda skewed here because the more hardcore you are, the more likely you are to come to forums and be involved.
I don't really like jump scares but I enjoy creepy ambiance and think it would be cooler with more horror. I just don't really load up DbD and go 'oh it's time to compete, sure hope I don't get tunneled and face camped!'
It's fun to be a little on edge. Spook people until it's less about how competitively you can loop and more like 'whoa, that was creepy lol'.
Hmm I can respect that
Agree i answered that the only horror this game have is jumpscare from stealth killers( not wraith), the psychological fear should be more worked on the oni and the demogorgon footstep really mess up your mind at the beggining but know that fear passed and they need this kind of fear but like full match you know.
Right now we have a bunch of possibilities to bully killers, and they are not treathening enough to give a real fear like a horror game should do.
Pretty much!
Weak killers aren't scary and they keep giving more information to survivors which leads to less fear when you always know what's going on. I also think the games ambiance needs a lot of work as well though.
This is probably it's biggest problem. I liked the new lery's map because the darker assets makes it harder to see killer's and with Lery's being indoors it's hard to see the killer around every corner.
As far as balance go, they gave survivors too many immunity's that playing as survivor is too relaxing. So many times I am saying to friends in chat "Don't worry I have DS", or "Don't worry I got BT anyways", and when i'm running from a Killer I am thinking to myself "Haha, he can't touch me. I still have Dead Hard up". Then other times I just wait for him to hit me, because even that isn't scary when I know that I'm going to take off like Usain Bolt when it does.