Fun For killers..
I want to do something fun for a minute. This is for everyone, rank 1-20, devs, players, everyone who plays killer. What's a dirty build you've had recently. In the past couple of days, what build and killer combo did you use that did the survivors so dirty that you had to go and take a shower immediately after. I'll go first:
Clown:
Perks: Coulrophobia, overcharge, unnerving presence, distressing.
Addons: Purple tonic that expands gas and makes it last longer. Green tonic that causes the hindered effect. And then slapped on an Ebony... Because dirty right? Lol
Legion
Perks: same as clown except instead of overcharge I ran monitor and abuse, and instead of distressing I ran sloppy butcher
Addons: red ear that makes terror radius affect the whole map. And then the green knife that affects mend time.
With a game map offering.
I stopped playing due to that legion map. One guy even decided to afk after killing the first 2 survivors :'D
Comments
No blink Nurse: ultra rare that increases movement speed, Franklin's, noed, save the best for last, devour hope.
Spoopy Myers (my favorite build like... ever)
Maps: Lery / The Game
Addons: Boyfriend's Memo / Scratched Mirror
Perks: Play with your Food (speed boost on EWI is great)
Then add any perks of your choosing, I personally play Make your choice / BBQ / Devour Hope / PWYF
I change DH for NOED when playing at higher ranks, it can be practical if you face a team that knows how to play vs that build.
Strats:
This build is insanely strong if played properly. Don't be afraid to lose chases, change targets, instigate the doubt, fear in survivors. They make more mistake when they are on edge. Plus, if you chase someone, the others feel safe, which makes it even easier to change target and grab the unsuspecting players from gens. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT waste time on safe pallets if facing a good team because if you aren't stacked on your PWYF, you won't catch up.
Legion:
Perks; Knock Out, Sloppy, Devour, Thanataphobia
Addons; Faster power bar fill time and longer frenzy duration
Offering; Yellow Mori
How to play: Hook until you get 5 stacks on Devour, or until they break the totem. Then slug.
If you got 5 stacks, spam mori above people who are slugged and repeat process with glee when they pick each other up. If they broke the totem, just repeat the slugging until it is just 1 person left and the others have bled out. Mori the last person. Tada, dirty as [BAD WORD] but very effective.
Really bad build but sometimes i like to run
Brutal strenght, bamboozle, fire up and bloodwarden on legion
Everything is so fast after all gens are done and bloodwarden so i can enjoy the speed a minute longer
I didn't even realize that was a thing until I faced one that had Unlimited Evil Within 3. Talk about having anxiety through a match.
If you prefer to slug:
Corrupt Intervention + knock out + deerstalker + infectious fright.
"Gut you like a fish" Build.
Ghost Face
Addons: The map that reduces detection radius.
Combat Sheath: Increased crouch speed.
Perks:
HEX HAUNTED GROUNDS.
HEX DEVOUR HOPE.
IRON MAIDEN - or change with blood warden for a devour hope combo-
MAKE YOUR CHOICE.
This is a dirty, dirty build. but screw it. It's nice to have survivors actually fearing being in a chase with you instead of getting cocky and doing gens in your face/trying to taunt me. Between your power and the perks you'll have exposed on them over half the match.