Someone had a bad game before entering mine... Insidious + Ebony Memento Mori

Yesterday I got to play aginst a basement insidious Bubba with an Ebony memento mori, he hooked one in basement, I didn't know he had insidious, I didn't have BT nor Spine Chill, my friend said "I think he left", I unhook him, insta down and mori, he downs another friend, hooks him, a guy with BT gets the save but Bubba insta downs the saviour with chainsaw. We say to each other, "ok, no saves, we're not giving him more than a 2k", we fix gens, bubba goes towards us and never hits us, starts spining in spot, hits the air, "points" towards the hooked one... We think "oh, I think he knows he was being an AH and now he wants to farm, ok...", we go for rescue, he downs the unhooked one and moris him, chases us both and he ended getting a 4k.

Damn... I actually laughed a lot post game, I can't believe he outplayed us like that by acting like he wanted to farm!

Messages:

Me: Dude, did you have a bad match before this one...?

Killer: GG EZ, and yes, against 4 toolboxes in Rottenfield

Me: I'm here if you want to talk man...

Killer: You're not my girl friend

Me: What?! LMAO!

Comments

  • Thought first he would like to do a archive task.

    Anyways I would have not go down there. Not for a promised million bp's :).

    You know... Yesterday you have learn something important: Never go down into the basement :).

    Edit: And what the topic matters... I think its ok to bring a mori into the match if he faces a 4 man toolbox group. Either that or he could go directly afk.

  • @Talmeer said:

    Thought first he would like to do a archive task.

    Anyways I would have not go down there. Not for a promised million bp's :).

    You know... Yesterday you have learn something important: Never go down into the basement :).

    Edit: And what the topic matters... I think its ok to bring a mori into the match if he faces a 4 man toolbox group. Either that or he could go directly afk.

    Nah, the problem there was that I didn't bring in BT like I usually do