dbd killer problems (data)

nerf billys charge addons (make them unstackable too)

rework red one-shot hatchet addon (unfun and unfair)

rework one-shot clowns bottle addon (unfair and unfair)

dedicated servers hitbox hit at pallets sometimes even through pallets when vaulting , get hit after u threw pallet at killer , 3 meter windows hits

shorten killers lunge .

ok that's it devs you do how u know best cya

Comments

  • The only one I agree with is the servers but everything else is a no. Rarely do I see a clown, huntress or hillbilly. When I do though, they don't really have super OP addons on. Huntress, easy just watch her and make erratic movements, if she is bad she will miss. Clown can be a pain to land the bottles ON a survivor, near is easy. Hillbilly imo is fairly balanced. It's most likely that the server is what cause the bs in game.

  • I don’t know if this is a joke or a delusional survivor main.

  • @Lightpkm said:

    The only one I agree with is the servers but everything else is a no. Rarely do I see a clown, huntress or hillbilly. When I do though, they don't really have super OP addons on. Huntress, easy just watch her and make erratic movements, if she is bad she will miss. Clown can be a pain to land the bottles ON a survivor, near is easy. Hillbilly imo is fairly balanced. It's most likely that the server is what cause the bs in game.

    you guys play as survivor sometimes right? literally played today against clown with pink finger , huntress insta hatchets and instasaw billy all in 1 day and its red ranks maybe on your brown rank noone plays those killers so you think its fine

  • @SurvJoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046513#Comment_1046513

    you guys play as survivor sometimes right? literally played today against clown with pink finger , huntress insta hatchets and instasaw billy all in 1 day and its red ranks maybe on your brown rank noone plays those killers so you think its fine

    You just got unlucky, that's all. I'm red ranked survivor and rarely encounter one hit huntress or clown.. But yeah all three in the same session would definitely annoy me too.

  • I play both role. Agree with billy, huntress. Disagree with clown and lunge.