Remove Tier 2 Perks
Hi all,
is it time to remove all tier 2 perks and just have tiers 1 and 3?
Tier 1 renamed into "Standard" perk
Tier 3 renamed into "Master" perk
Or maybe have horror themed names to make it a little bit more exciting than Standard and Master.
I suggest this because there are far too many perks now and a lot of time is required to make unlocks.
Ideas?
Greetz
Comments
Remove perk tiers in all and have tier3 base.
I kinda like the idea, just make the t3 slightly more expensive and it could work out
I'm fine with that means less blood web rng
I agree, it would certainly diminuish the grinding requirements and people would be able to keep up with character growth.
Just have tier three perks right off the bad. Some perks would need tweaking and even a drop from very rare to rare-but it would heavily reduce the grind.
Yeah, we should remove perk tiers at some point.
But Discordance remains at lvl 1 of course
Yes that was what I was thinking too