Do you think the reworked Lery's is balanced?

I've seen some people around the forums mention how bad Lery's is for killers or how boring or irritating it is. I quite like it myself. It doesn't feel overly large, windows and pallets make sense and can be mindgamed or stopped with a shock from the Doc. There aren't a myriad of safe pallets either.

What do you think?

Comments

  • Too many safe pallets and windows in front of more windows.

    But the infinites were removed so I'm happy after all.

  • I think it‘s very balanced, and I really hope more maps will be brought to at least a similar balance level like Lerys. Killers have fair counterplay on Lerys during chases, and the map also has a reasonable size for killers to apply map pressure. Some killers are still a bit weak on that map, but that‘s more an individual balance Problem of the killers themselves.

  • I don't know, I still haven't played Lery's after yesterday hot fix. If that super strong window and pallet set-up at the corner is still there than is pretty unbalanced. Also the old super safe is back so :/

  • It's still a horrible map for trapper.