MMR system...for Dbd?

Sooo we're getting a mmr skill rating system that will be hidden from us???

What's the point?

I've seen many Dbd content creators and others here on the forums all saying the exact same thing.

There's no point and this system won't work. What defines a win or a lost... Well we'll never know for sure because it'll be hidden. 👍

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Do you or any of those streamers and their fanbois have experience developing asymmetrical games with MMR?

    Hm? What’s that? No? Yeah I didn’t think so.

    So I'm guessing you do or something? Hm? What's that? You don't? Than shut the hell up and don't come commenting calling someone or anybody fanboy. I've played this game for almost 2 and a half years now and I speak my own mind and others also agree on the situation. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So bye bye

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    Sooo we're getting a mmr skill rating system that will be hidden from us???

    What's the point?

    I've seen many Dbd content creators and others here on the forums all saying the exact same thing.

    There's no point and this system won't work. What defines a win or a lost... Well we'll never know for sure because it'll be hidden. 👍

    The devs are going to test their skill rating system on the live servers. This means they have already determined how they will be measuring skill.

  • I'm not a mod or anything, but lets please keep this a lil bit civil.

  • @DocFabron said:

    I'm not a mod or anything, but lets please keep this a lil bit civil.

    I want nothing but to be respectful but it's just that some people always coming in and adding their 2cents starting crap.

    Sorry.

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1045140#Comment_1045140

    I want nothing but to be respectful but it's just that some people always coming in and adding their 2cents starting crap.

    Sorry.

    You're fine, man. Just cool off before you write someone back or ignore em.