Is it just me orrrr?

is it just me or has been way more easier to drop pallets on killers since the vacuum was removed
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @KING_DEDE said:
    is it just me or has been way more easier to drop pallets on killers since the vacuum was removed

    Nope. Just you.

    Survivors can no longer run to a pallet jamming "drop" and get always with it. They have to think a touch more about it.

    I get hits all the time just as it's being dropped. This changed was horribly overdue. Who knows how many hits that were stolen from me because of the teleport.

    I'd say 200 or so hits.

  • @KING_DEDE said:
    is it just me or has been way more easier to drop pallets on killers since the vacuum was removed

    Nope. Just you.

    Survivors can no longer run to a pallet jamming "drop" and get always with it. They have to think a touch more about it.

    I get hits all the time just as it's being dropped. This changed was horribly overdue. Who knows how many hits that were stolen from me because of the teleport.

    I'd say 200 or so hits.

    9 out 10 times when I played yesterday when I dropped a pallet a killer was hit by that pallet
  • It's mostly in your head, but it's also because pallets are less safe now, and because there's no vacuum. With pallets being less safe (there's a very slight delay before the stun), it's now less risky to swing through a pallet, so many killers will take the risk and swing. To a lesser extent, because the vacuum no longer exists, the times you do throw down pallets the killer is likely going to be closer. Rather than lunging where you were (before you warped to the other side magically), the killer now lunges where you are. Difference is before if you vacuumed, they would be swinging to a spot far enough behind the pallet that they wouldn't get stunned, whereas now they're either going to hit you or you're going to stun then.

  • Peanits said:

    With pallets being less safe (there's a very slight delay before the stun), it's now less risky to swing through a pallet, so many killers will take the risk and swing.

    This. I am much more likely to swing through a pallet now, so if your timing is good enough you'll probably stun me. To me, it's worth the stun if I land the hit as well.
  • @Esheon said:
    Peanits said:

    With pallets being less safe (there's a very slight delay before the stun), it's now less risky to swing through a pallet, so many killers will take the risk and swing.

    This. I am much more likely to swing through a pallet now, so if your timing is good enough you'll probably stun me. To me, it's worth the stun if I land the hit as well.

    Sure is. It's especially worth it if you run enduring because you shake off the stun so much faster.