I am now a sprint burst gamer
Yes.
Fixated has shown me the light.
Fixated, Sprint Burst, Inner strength, then either QnQ or Hunch or iron will.
Yes.
Fixated has shown me the light.
Fixated, Sprint Burst, Inner strength, then either QnQ or Hunch or iron will.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also if you bring a flashlight and blind the killer at pallets or use DS as much as you can that can really add to the killer's depression
I'm a big fan of Fixated. Wish it didn't have the healthy requirement though.
I'm hoping with the future vigil buff it's even more worth running with spring burst