If you had the chance to ask BHVR one thing that they had no choice but to answer, what would it be?
I would ask how long it takes to create a Killer/Survivor starting from the brainstorming process all the way down to art concept and perks.
what about you?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
hit consistency when?
Why is an orange?
Not foolproof, they could lie. π
I'd ask why we're not getting anymore general Perks.
If they canβt lie Iβd ask them if their recent decisions prioritized money over player fun.
Lie? They would NEVER...
I never realized that this was a thing. Wow.
Yeah yeah, last one was Thrill of the Hunt, back in 2016 i believe.
Why didnt Matt bring someone with him that was actually decent at the game instead of just getting embarrassed at the korean twitch event when he tried playing killer? While its nice that instablinds got nerfed after that... I've seen the guy play. Even in a perfectly balanced game, he was setting himself up. I know some other members of the dev teams are decent at the game, while Matt is very much a beginner.