About Demogorgon's abyss heartbeat...

One match, I noticed that channeling abyss near a downed survivor will cause a heartbeat SFX (long story short - taunting a bold and foolish survivor). I'm not entirely sure if that was just someone roaming around a portal or an actually way of detection. Can someone clear it up for me, please ?


please


(No add-ons, btw. Only unique perks)(Didn't got the adept :< )

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @armandfm11

    If you "Channel The Abyss" while a Survivor walks or stands on an active portal than you'll hear a heartbeat SFX and actually see a visual notification for which portal they're standing on/walking past.

    That's probably what you heard, someone walked by a portal and you thought it was the downed Survivor next to you or something.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm pretty sure a downed survivor near a portal will trigger of the abyss so there wouldn't be a way to know if there was indeed another survivor within the portal area.

    https://imgur.com /a/ScNKXcI (separated)


    I think the "downed in proximity" idea is out in this case, but it's good to know, thanks ^-^

    @FireHazard said:

    @armandfm11

    If you "Channel The Abyss" while a Survivor walks or stands on an active portal than you'll hear a heartbeat SFX and actually see a visual notification for which portal they're standing on/walking past.

    That's probably what you heard, someone walked by a portal and you thought it was the downed Survivor next to you or something.

    Although I didn't got to see a visual (neither arrow or bubble)(I was facing down, so it may had happened with me not noticing), I believe that's the explanation. And foolish me was then spamming M2 to sense survivors :))) (well ... I would had done that either way, truth be told). Thanks for the explanation <3


    yummy david

  • @armandfm11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1043995#Comment_1043995

    https://imgur.com /a/ScNKXcI (separated)

    I think the "downed in proximity" idea is out in this case, but it's good to know, thanks ^-^

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1043990#Comment_1043990

    Although I didn't got to see a visual (neither arrow or bubble)(I was facing down, so it may had happened with me not noticing), I believe that's the explanation. And foolish me was then spamming M2 to sense survivors :))) (well ... I would had done that either way, truth be told). Thanks for the explanation <3

    yummy david

    No problem, glad I could help clear things up... I think.