How Often Does This Happen To You On The Bloodweb?

20200128165547_1.jpg

An Ultra Rare spawned on the inner ring.

I know, i know: RNG.

It's just so incredibly rare for me that i found it worthy enough to ask others about this happening on their Bloodwebs.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • YOU BETTER HAVE GOTTEN BLOOD ECHO

  • Omg that's as blantently obvious as hacking can get. You're going to jail for a very long time.

  • After going through multiple bloodwebs and getting all the perks on Bing Bong I had this addon appear 7 times only (most of those were out of winter gifts)

  • Maybe the bloodweb derps out and thinks it's still a common add ons meaning it can spawn on the first row.

    I wonder if it works on other killers with add ons which were common but now rarer.

  • @Hoodied said:

    YOU BETTER HAVE GOTTEN BLOOD ECHO

    20200128173147_1.jpg

    It's safe in my inventory now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @HellDescent said:

    After going through multiple bloodwebs and getting all the perks on Bing Bong I had this addon appear 7 times only (most of those were out of winter gifts)

    Sorry, i meant that an Ultra Rare spawned on the inner ring.

  • I'm fairly certain that means you're pregnant.

    Probably a bug - I don't recall when they changed around a lot of his add-on awhile back if they shifted any rarity on them. Maybe it did not take when it comes to the blood web and it still thinks it is a green or yellow.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042982#Comment_1042982

    Sorry, i meant that an Ultra Rare spawned on the inner ring.

    Yeah, I know. I'm just saying I almost never get this addon, not even mentioning it appearing in the first node

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Maybe the bloodweb derps out and thinks it's still a common add ons meaning it can spawn on the first row.

    I wonder if it works on other killers with add ons which were common but now rarer.

    @darktrix said:

    I'm fairly certain that means you're pregnant.

    Probably a bug - I don't recall when they changed around a lot of his add-on awhile back if they shifted any rarity on them. Maybe it did not take when it comes to the blood web and it still thinks it is a green or yellow.

    Good theories.

    ๐Ÿค”

    @AshleyWB In that case, Nurse's Add-ons should be all over.

    Or they learned from Wraith and don't make that mistake anymore.