Rewards for ranking up, will we get any?
Will we ever get rewards for ranking up?there's really no reason to rank up anymore . especially when you've done it dozens of times.
Tagged:
Trusted
Will we ever get rewards for ranking up?there's really no reason to rank up anymore . especially when you've done it dozens of times.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember a while back a youtuber called the king did an interview with one of the devs a while back and he did say that they were planning on adding rewards
I believe his exact words were "I think so". So it's probable, but not actually 100% confirmed.
Ahhh, forgive me. It’s been quite a while since I watched the video :)
Nothing to forgive, I just don't want anyone to get disappointed, that's all! :)