Blood warden, do you use it?

Now that the noed meta arrived,I have to ask you. Do you use bloodwarden? An easily countered perk,but when combined with noed it is decent. For me,it's more of a troll perk.

So,do you use it? Let me know down below.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • No, i generally don't like early/late-game Perks.

  • On Huntress but that’s about it. Shes good at doing the hatch -> axe combo when they’re in the exit gate area.

    Bloodwarden lost its edge though when the EGC came in as now everyone tends to 99 exit gates.

  • I normally run it on bubba just to see reactions.

  • Always use Noed now but Blood Warden is something I use in few games, but it happens. I need the other three perks for trying to avoid the end game but as we all know, that is not easy nowdays. But it's a fun perk when you get use of it and with Noed it can make all the difference in the world.

  • No, survivors usually 99% the exit gates, so it's useless for me.

  • I only use late game perks if im playing as a killer I'm not confident with and haven't played with that much. When I'm playing my main I dont use any end game perks because I usually do well enough that I dont need them.

  • I mean, Im giving all my killers (for as far as possible as there arnt enough unique perks) their own set of perks so yah, 1 is running bloodwarden.