Killers stop deranking

Stop deranking and ruining survivors games who just want to play casually, we get it your precious ruin got nerfed but there’s no need to take it out on survivors, especially ones who are rank 20-16....

Comments

  • Was expecting post about new old people killers

    Disappointed

    1/10 post


    Deranking or just survivor mains switching to avoid the que times ? Ps4 instant killer lobby 20 min survivors lobby

  • As many killers have said. They’ll / We’ll play the way that is necessary to even get a 2k. Let alone a 4K. Don’t get why most survivors don’t get that...

  • I de-rank to play more casually.

    Play against back to back 4-man swf, with my Clown?

    No thanks.

  • @Cheers said:

    As many killers have said. They’ll / We’ll play the way that is necessary to even get a 2k. Let alone a 4K. Don’t get why most survivors don’t get that...

    You know thag the game is balanced around 2K and 2 escapes???

  • @NullEXE said:

    I de-rank to play more casually.

    Play against back to back 4-man swf, with my Clown?

    No thanks.

    Fair enough, I get that... it’s the killers who derank to rank 20-17 and run 4 OP perks vs baby survivors

  • @Philerz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042373#Comment_1042373

    Fair enough, I get that... it’s the killers who derank to rank 20-17 and run 4 OP perks vs baby survivors

    This right here. I hate to see this, and I see it all the time. Tier 3 pop, old ruin, bbq, nurses or overcharge when my rank 20 daughter is trying to learn the game. Then they always say just haven't played in awhile. I am calling BS. If you haven't played in awhile, like I said before, then play perkless. No addons. C'mon man!

    You want to play chill, then play chill, if you lose to an awesome 4 man swf then you will eventually derank and find more chill games. Just leave you meta perks at home or your just there to bully.

    Goes both ways, P3 survivors with DS at rank 20 with purple flashlights.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    well I went against a team of 3 legacy survivors at rank 18 when I started playing so yeah....

    Damn they really need to sort match making

  • @Philerz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042370#Comment_1042370

    You know thag the game is balanced around 2K and 2 escapes???

    And yet killers aren’t satsfied with that. You usually de-pip or safety pip with a 2k, and you get more bp with a 4K.

  • @Philerz said:

    Stop deranking and ruining survivors games who just want to play casually, we get it your precious ruin got nerfed but there’s no need to take it out on survivors, especially ones who are rank 20-16....

    Giving this post... Guess who really needs to grow up? You

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042382#Comment_1042382

    And yet killers aren’t satsfied with that. You usually de-pip or safety pip with a 2k, and you get more bp with a 4K.

    But then surely it works both ways? It needs to be balanced in a way where both killers and survivors either pip or don’t

  • @Philerz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042410#Comment_1042410

    But then surely it works both ways? It needs to be balanced in a way where both killers and survivors either pip or don’t

    Both depend on individual performance. Often with survivor you can die and still pip, however I’ve gotten 3K with killer and still safety pipped

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042417#Comment_1042417

    Both depend on individual performance. Often with survivor you can die and still pip, however I’ve gotten 3K with killer and still safety pipped

    Fairs, I haven’t played much killer (just starting to get into it more) and can see the difference tbh when I play survivor I can die and still easily pip, just by doing two gens and unhooking/being chased

  • I suggested the idea that in lower ranks certain perks, and/or higher tier versions of those perks are unusable. To balance the game for newer players, and that got shot down very fast. I think that bully's deranking to pick on newbies is something the game is just going to have to deal with because the dev's don't want to restrict the ones doing it.

    Literally that idea only hinder's the people purposely deranking to bully people. It hinder's no body else otherwise, because everyone else is already at a higher Rank.

  • Survivors need to grow up

  • Hold on to that thought. Im almost done mopping up the tears from when they changed matchmaking to not go by lowest in group.

    Because the game was unplayable when 3 red ranks and a rank 18 smurf went up against a new rank 16 killer. Happened 2/3 games constantly.

    Not saying it's right to derank but crap flows both directions

  • At this point in match making you dont even have to try to get low rank survivors, you will have at least one yellow or even grey rank survivor as a rank 1 killer

  • I de-rank to play more casually.

    Play against back to back 4-man swf

    No thanks.

  • I'm a rank 13 and play consistently against rank 3-8 survivor's. At what rank does a killer have to reach to play casually? I'm getting donkey stomped almost every game.