Mori without Offerring
Hello,
I think it's better to die with a Mori animation than to die from hacking. I think you could use the Mori without the offering
Hello,
I think it's better to die with a Mori animation than to die from hacking. I think you could use the Mori without the offering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
??
you can mori without offering
What??
You can use mori without offering with 5-th stack on devour hope hex totem.
It's called devour hope...

I have also posted a suggestion here, that could implement the mori into the main game by default. Take a look if you want.
Greetz
@Skorpanio I know. ?? - refered to OP, since it's hard to understand machine translation (I hope)
Insider joke:
It devours the hope of the killer, when it gets cleansed with 4 stacks.
That way people could get those annoying dailies that require you to kill a survivor with your own hand when you don't really use that killer but it would also require a lot of planning and luck on The Killers part.
I actually have a mori idea.
If the killer is able to hook 4 different survivors, he will be granted a mori chance.
Is it too powerful? For the most part, I don't think so because the killer has to win 5 chases and find 4 different survivors. You don't know when you will get your 4th stack but at least it will reward killers who do not camp or tunnel. Killers will have a reason to chase another survivor rather than recently unhooked injured survivor.
Nurse and billy are too powerful though. This mori will make them much more stronger and believe me nurse doesn't need more buffs.
I once had it cleansed at 5 stacks right as I one-hit downed someone to kill, still wiping my weapon off.