Make iridescent family crest common

It's actuall dog #########. Like it has zero effect on gameplay and is a training wheels add on. If the devs can make the flannel a common for nurse, they can make this common for the oni. Like I'm begging someone to prove me wrong. I want this add on to be good but its pure #########. And here i was thinking bubba's chili addons suck

Comments

  • Honestly both of Oni's ultra rare add-ons are complete trash and could be removed from the game and nobody would care in the slightest. At least we still have tOPknot lmao

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Honestly both of Oni's ultra rare add-ons are complete trash and could be removed from the game and nobody would care in the slightest. At least we still have tOPknot lmao

    Honestly I'm kinda liking his other ultra rare addon. Its really useful for information on basically any survivors location