Why are killers so much faster than survivor?
I get they need to be faster to end chases but do they need to be as fast as they are? 4.6 with a huge lunge seems very unfair. Survivors should be 4.2 and killers 4.5. Thoughts?
Tagged:
Trusted
I get they need to be faster to end chases but do they need to be as fast as they are? 4.6 with a huge lunge seems very unfair. Survivors should be 4.2 and killers 4.5. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we also make it so survivors only have one health state, and 5 shared hook states? No? You wouldn't like that. Then why would you suggest slowing killers down without taking into consideration whats fair to THEM?
Considering how many loops I can just a use to derail a killer time. No it's ok. But imo it should be the longer the chase the more speed the killer should get. I rather they put more into the chase instead of how it is now where I sit loop and it's just more work then actual fun chase. Cause right now its rush gens and hope the killer doesn't camp hooks. which i find just boring how fast the game is now. I rather both sides get slower to promote a healthy amount of objective speed with the rush of a chase. But right now just bland.