Do you think Boil Over needs a buff?
I feel like the wiggling effects do practically nothing since it's so easy to counter it. Also, I feel like the aura cancelling range needs to be increased since it's easy to find hooks on the map.
It would be cool if it increased wiggling speed like Breakout does too.
Comments
What should be a buff is block basement hook auras no matter what range
It would certainly be interesting if they buffed the wobble.
Yes so if they approach a basement location haha oh heck no basement it's a bruh moment
The problem is squads would run it and breakout. That is too much.
"Boil Over + Flip-Flop + Tenacity + Unbreakable"
Wiggle speed is a dangerous thing to mess with, especially when stacked with all the other perks and tools to prevent a killer from getting someone to the hook. If Boil Over was buffed, I would much rather see an increase to the wiggle strength and hook aura blocking instead of just a faster wiggle.