If you were in a dbd contest,what builds would you use?

Imagine you are in a dbd contest. You must play a survivor and a killer game. What builds do you use? (Moris are not allowed)

I would use huntress with iri head an a belt. Bq,iron maiden,ruin and surveillance.

As survivor. P3 Claudette with self care,bond,Sprint burst and detective's hutch/ds

What about you? Let me know below!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'd rock Self-Care, Iron Will, We'll Make It & We're Gonna Live Forever (just as a flex, assuming points would be useless in a contest).

    It's what I already roll with anyway.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    I'd rock Self-Care, Iron Will, We'll Make It & We're Gonna Live Forever (just as a flex, assuming points would be useless in a contest).

    It's what I already roll with anyway.

    Actually no!

    The total bps that you get in game stack. At the end of the contest all these numbers stack and you get the end result. If you survive/get a 4k you get a bonus

  • Survivor Feng with Ribbon head, Chinese New Year body and Black/White School Skirt. Perks: Spine Chill, Head-On, Quick&Quiet and Windows of Opportunity

    Killer Doctor with default head and legs with black outfit. Perks: Whispers, Dying Light, Bitter Murmur and Iron Grasp

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    None.

    Contest without perks.

    I like your confidence. Plus one vote for you daug

  • No mither if they give me 2x points

  • Killer: Huntress with iridescent head. And then a dirty, dirty expose build lol NOED, make your choice, iron maiden or devour hope, and haunted grounds.

    Survivor: baby dwit, with self case, unbreakable, ds, and sprint burst.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    None.

    Contest without perks.

    Couldn't agree more.

    Every tournament I've seen, they usually run no perks anyways so theres no advantages.