An example of how unfair Keys are
I was on the game play as spirit and I had killed 2 survivors and one gen was left, I had a amazing 3 gen all of them were in my terror radius then what do is see I see the hatch sign appear and both of the 2 survivors escape
Comments
Tough luck. 2 kills is what the devs consider balance.
You got two kills. That's considered a win by the devs. Anything more is a bonus.
It's on you for letting the survivors pair up and find the hatch.
It's no different to Rancor suddenly activating at the end of the match and scoring an insta-down and kill on the Obsession who might've played otherwise perfectly the entire trial.
Moris.
Except 2 kills barely safety pips if you max out points at red.
and Survivors can successfully repair several generators and escape without pipping as well, yet they still won.
With the current ranking system and how messed up it is, judging a win by whether or not you pipped is asinine.