What was your biggest "OH #########" moment
I had one recently, and it was so good, that I wanted to share it. Also will be fun to see others' experiences.
I was playing survivor with 2 friends (for reference, I am a rank 8, and they are rank 18 and 20. Wa kinda a bad idea tbh). We faced a freddy who had devour hope. I ran him around for about, 3 minutes or so, and got instadowned. My thought was "oh, at least it is my first hook"
He proceeded to put his freddy fingers through my body. I didn't realize that he had his 5 stacks.
As soon as I started standing up in the animation, my brain went "FFFUUUUUUUU..."
Tl;dr I got hit once an entire match and got moried due to Devour Hope
Comments
When i got left behind after 2 people hatch escaped.
When I first tried playing survivor, only to get gengrabbed by a Spirit using old prayerbeads. I had like PTSD after that everytime I saw it was a Spirit I was facing.