An Icon On Portraits To Show The Character Is Maxed
It doesn't have to be anything special, just a little star or something to say we have all perks level 3 on the character
It doesn't have to be anything special, just a little star or something to say we have all perks level 3 on the character
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like an Entity frame around completed characters.
I'm not against either of these :D
I think something unique and distinct for each character.
Like Nea gets graffiti as you prestige her, David gets rugby imagery or pictures of bars, or Spirit slowly getting more angry....
These are all unique concepts. It’s hard to pinpoint which one I like the best in this thread :(