Does Anyone Else Get An Unknown Error Constantly?
I get this almost every time I exit a game as a survivor, it’s really annoying because the new system is supposed to make it easier for your friends to rejoin once the game is over, but it basically makes everyone have to reinvite, much like the old system except with more bugs.
Also, some people in my lobby will show they’re there, but on my screen they’re not, leading to us all having to restart our game constantly. I think it’s been around for 6 months now.
It basically looks like this and kicks you back to the main menu:

Comments
I get it alot too
Infact, we get it commonly
Every 3 matches sometimes we will need to restart the game, then between these matches we have NAT errors in between, then you have the error that opens the blood web on the main menu
Oh yeah. Happens all the time. Its very irritating.
Pretty much this. I encounter it constantly on Xbox. After a while, I have to restart the game just to stop it popping up on me every single post-game match
Don't you also wanna get dead hard on oni too?
Not only unknown errors. There are like 4 or 5 Error Messages I get constantly.
I don't get what you mean by that
Sometimes when you get the error, like in OP's picture, it'll open the bloodweb in that angle for survivor
It seems to occur most frequently when going from the results screen to the bloodweb or archives.