He's said one word as an adult in the whole series, the controversial "DIE!!" to Dr. Loomis in RZ's Halloween II, and that was I think a deleted scene too. Myers just has violence on his mind all the time and really nothing to say beyond quick quips like that
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something
He does whenever he gets hit by a pallet.
"ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH"
You know, like the movies.
"After wearing this mask for so long it's no longer about keeping the emotions outside but about keeping the smell inside"
Hmmm... Bad Word...
He's said one word as an adult in the whole series, the controversial "DIE!!" to Dr. Loomis in RZ's Halloween II, and that was I think a deleted scene too. Myers just has violence on his mind all the time and really nothing to say beyond quick quips like that
I don't think he makes grunts of pain even when he's gotten fingers shot off
"Get me out of this survivor-sided game!"
Rawr
*in Dory’s voice* Just keep killing, just keep killing, just keep killing, killing killing.
“Why are they calling me daddy?”
I can see short, almost whispered phrases from original Myers
*Picking the obsession* "That one."
*grabbing someone to start the tombstone mori* "...You."
"Shirtless"
No he wouldn’t. He knows he’s Daddy. He would say “Come to Papa” while wearing that delicious hospital gown of his.
that'd actually be pretty cool
"Why are you running? I just want a hug"
If he did say that... I’d have to comply... :P
He grunted when he got shot. I rewatched it just to make sure when I first saw the film.
IM-
Amateur, I’d have launched myself at him before he could move his lips.
I tried but Myers came to me before I could toss myself upon him.
You must be fierce thicc
I am ;P
Now I want to see.... ~_~
Only Myers gets to stare upon the Groot!
Also whispering "Now." when hitting EW3, which I sometimes catch myself doing
Yessss
*insert sad panda meme*