long wait times for games

Not sure if anyone has had this issue, but while playing as a killer it takes a rather long time for people to join my game...could there be a reason why that is, I see there are about 10K people playing and I dont think it should be too hard to find a group.

Comments

  • I'm having trouble finding survivors in my games too, Haven't been able to play a game in 2 hours, but I'm on Ps4. So who knows, it could just be me.
  • This content has been removed.
  • I'm having trouble finding survivors in my games too, Haven't been able to play a game in 2 hours, but I'm on Ps4. So who knows, it could just be me.
    Ps4 is trash 
  • feffrey said:
    I'm having trouble finding survivors in my games too, Haven't been able to play a game in 2 hours, but I'm on Ps4. So who knows, it could just be me.
    Ps4 is trash 
    Hey @feffrey we already have a @Lowbei so ur services are no longer needed. #KThanksBye
  • feffrey said:
    I'm having trouble finding survivors in my games too, Haven't been able to play a game in 2 hours, but I'm on Ps4. So who knows, it could just be me.
    Ps4 is trash 
    Hey @feffrey we already have a @Lowbei so ur services are no longer needed. #KThanksBye

  • The game peaked at 35k users world wide yesterday, not a lot if you think about it especially for an event. People are generally turned off DBD in it's current state I believe.

  • @nick2424delcat said:
    Not sure if anyone has had this issue, but while playing as a killer it takes a rather long time for people to join my game...could there be a reason why that is, I see there are about 10K people playing and I dont think it should be too hard to find a group.

    What rank, what region, your local time?

  • @ChraizE said:
    The game peaked at 35k users world wide yesterday, not a lot if you think about it especially for an event. People are generally turned off DBD in it's current state I believe.

    An event that is able to be destroyed by toxicity, well..... it didnt work during the lunar event either.
    After I have earned my skins, I wont touch DBD for a while I think^^

  • @Master said:

    @nick2424delcat said:
    Not sure if anyone has had this issue, but while playing as a killer it takes a rather long time for people to join my game...could there be a reason why that is, I see there are about 10K people playing and I dont think it should be too hard to find a group.

    What rank, what region, your local time?

    US, EST and I think im like 19...just started the other day

  • @nick2424delcat said:

    @Master said:

    @nick2424delcat said:
    Not sure if anyone has had this issue, but while playing as a killer it takes a rather long time for people to join my game...could there be a reason why that is, I see there are about 10K people playing and I dont think it should be too hard to find a group.

    What rank, what region, your local time?

    US, EST and I think im like 19...just started the other day

    Oh, devs lately introduced a feature that makes rank 20-15 "noob safe". You will only pip at these ranks and you cant actually depip, thats why there are so few players on these ranks.

    You could take a break till the 13th, then the rank will reset and you will most likely find players more quickly

  • SAME PROBLEM. Especially in the morning, I have to wait for 5-10 minutes to play as killer. But not as survivor. No problem with that.