Male survivors
Male survivors, superior survivors.
Once you main Quentin, your mind's a dentin.
Once you main Jake, you won't catch a break.
K I'll shut up now
Male survivors, superior survivors.
Once you main Quentin, your mind's a dentin.
Once you main Jake, you won't catch a break.
K I'll shut up now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only hate them because they feel clunky and the camera feels zoomed in more on them
We all know most people that play female survivors dont do it for the competitive advantage of their smaller models.
Except blendettes.
I show more mercy to Dweet and his cute perky butt and Sexy Shirtless Davids than I do to any female survivor.
You'd be shocked then that I, a gay man, main Jane lmao
Once you main Ace, you're mind came to the right place.
Nea is my favorite male character .
I main Tapp, and he does not get near as much love as he should. :(