In-game statistics and mastery system

Hello there, I'd like to raise imo interesting subject. Dbd doesn't give us any option of seeing our statistics in game (I mean our average of kills per game for a particular killer, percentage of games survived as a survivor etc.). That's only a detail, but I think it would be taken by the community very enthusiastically. It would be also nice to have some of a mastery system for killers, I mean something that could show us how many work we've put in particular killer. Let me know what u think about this guys!

Comments

  • I am always up for Statistics. But it might insecure some Killers, after refusing to accept both Statistics provided by BHVR, it might blow their mind to see how they perform without any way of denying those statistics.

    What do you mean with mastery? How many Perks you already have unlocked on a Killer?

  • I've got all of the perks, by mastery I mean for example points you would get by playing particular killer. It could be similar to mastery in League of Legends- by earning points you get lvl on a killer, then if you reach the maximum lvl you just earn points. And what do the lvl and points do? Nothing except existing and reminding you of how much time you've wasted playing this ######### game. Maybe it's an unnecessary thing, but it might content me anyway.

  • I would LOVE stats, if only on yourself, if you guys ever played Battlefield 3 you know what im talking about.

    What map have you played most on?

    What killer do you play the most / percentage usage per killer

    What killer did you kill the most with

    What survivor did you escape the most with

    etc etc etc, I would LOVE to have osmething like that.