Come on now

Is anything ever going to be fixed again?

20200126_225803.jpg

I can accept being outplayed by better players, I can even accept keys and instaheals being brought in every match. But sounds have been ######### for months now and its getting to be a joke.

How can someone practice and try to become better in a 4 minute match where you cant even hear the survivors who are that far above your rank?

For anyone that noticed I tried to use devour hope, it was cleansed and the survivor had left before I could even get in line of sight of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry for my constant rants on this forum, this game has just become so stressful recently (matchmaking being the main culprit admittedly)

Comments

  • If any issues have been adressed by devs already, any information on their plans/time frame would be appreciated! Good luck in the fog killers & survivors alike

  • All they've said is that they're looking into it. Which means it's not a priority.