Next event
To the Devs:
For the next event I suggest you remove Ruin and kicking event gens from killers, and sabo from the survivors. Maybe it will make this a less toxic environment. I understand killers want a way to extend the game but I am seeing killers who just want to ruin the fun of survivors, and while I haven't seen a survivor sabo a event hook I am hearing reports of it happening.
Comments
Going off this event 2 gens start as special so if everyone burns an event offering, all 7 gens would be special and there would be no defensive play against gens at all. Games would finish before a killer even found a survivor to chase. Not to mention killers would lose the points they get for damaging gens and you can forget getting that emblem.
Survivors would also lose points, emblems, and defensive plays as well.
I'm all for stomping out toxicity in events like this one but I don't think your idea would make things less toxic.
Do that and you will have no killers to play with. You cant remove a perk that has become mandatory
Without saboing, survivors will focus on gens even harder
PREACH IT SISTER maybe they should add a new event mode thats you can play that adds the event stuff but gets rid of sabo event hooks, disable ruin, any other perks that make the game too hard to do event stuff. it could also be non ranked so you didn't have to worry about that.